Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spooky Vases...Homemade Halloween for Everyone!

I am going to have a series this week on making your own Halloween decorations that are cute and inexpensive and look pretty darn good (if I do say so myself).

First off.  SPOOKY FLORAL DISPLAY!!



Whoooaa!  I know, right.  a spooky floral display.  What's next spooky bunny rabbits?  For me, it's not just about being outright scary, it's also about a fun ambiance.  I think these little flower pots are so sweetly spooky.


How do you make 'em, you ask.  Get some little Halloween buckets...or you could use vases or anything that will contain some flowers.  I chose white roses because I felt the spiders would really stand out.  Have your sister give you some little plastic spiders...or you could buy some I suppose.  


Cut flowers to fit.  Maybe put some foliage in.  Place spiders willy nilly on flowers.

The End.

As far as easy goes...this is at the tops.  I would like to say that all the posts in this Halloween series are easy.  So stay tuned for more!!

Thanks for reading!

Homemade Halloween for Everyone Posts:
Halloween Candy Jars
Not-So-Spooky Disembodied Hands


Heather

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! They're a fun addition to Halloweening up your house.

      Delete
  2. They are cute Heather but with my arachnophobia - I would have a heart attack every time I saw them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat!! You could probably put something else on them....say...cockroaches? :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...