Thursday, July 5, 2012

What's Coming up Summer...The reveal


Here is is!  The mostly done What's Coming Up Summer by Jodi Warner  I like it...except for the fabric that I chose to bind it with.  Too dull.  I was thinking that I didn't want it to distract from the cuteness of the quilt...but turns out it just brings it all down.  So now I am thinking about re-binding it.  BLAHHH!!  I will like it better, I know...so in this rare instance, I am going to do a redo.

My Youngest's former birthday quilt and soon to be....beginning of autumn...or mid-autumn quilt is still not getting done.  I have moved on for a while.  It's mostly because of needing to machine quilt a bit more of it...which I am not happy about.  So, as a result, I am doing something fun...piecing my next installment of Inspiration Cafe...shhh top secret...but here's a peek...


And finally...please, please, please tell me what I can do with this this...


That would be, 4 mostly empty bags of chips and two mostly full containers of crackers.  I am hoping there is some miracle recipe that needs all of these ingredients, but that will magically be healthy for my family.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Thanks for reading, and hope everybody had a nice holiday.


Heather

1 comment:

  1. Too bad nobody liked the crackers..I guess Nabisco will have to go back to the drawing board on those. Although I liked the ritz chips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...