Monday, July 3, 2017

It's a Deadpool miracle

Last post I threatened to stop making the Mister sweet treasures. This caused sadness and tears, as you can imagine. Well, loving wife that I am I gave him one more chance.

deadpool mugrug

The Mister has decided, erroneously I might add, that Deadpool is the coolest superhero flick (it's actually Kingsman). As a result of that conversation a Deadpool/perler bead inspired mug rug was born to much gladness and smiles.

Imagine all the itty-bitty 1 inch squares. Yeah, 1 inch!


Full disclosure, that's actually my mug posing on the mug rug. The MOM might give it away. But I wanted to show you the mug rug in action.

Now, the Mister is the envy of all geeks, I'm the hero, and I can see in his eyes that he will love every homemade item I make him from here on out. Feels pretty good. Sweater uni-suit coming up.

Thanks for reading!

p.s. It's that time again. If you're at the farmer's market and come across gooseberries grab 'em and make this Gooseberry Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...