Friday, July 5, 2013

Trend Alert!!!

Because...I'm so hip to the hop to the hippity....right.  Enough of that.  I did perform a rap in my 6th grade core class...it was pretty amazing.  Why did I not pursue the dream?

Back to topic at hand.  I have two trend alerts coming your way, and I happen to think they're both great!!! 

Dresden Plate quilt patterns and the color combo of aqua and navy.

See ya chevron, we're back to Dresden.  Actually, I'm not 100% sure the Dresden Plate trend ever went away officially, but I am seeing a lot of posts about them recently, so there is a resurgence. Love both of these trends. So, come on folks, jump on the band wagon.  I'm going to do a post about making the Dresden Plates...probably next week, but just know they are my new favorite thing to make.  Lots of fun and quick and easy!  Everything I love in a quilt.

Thanks for reading.



Heather



2 comments:

  1. Never done the DP but I love yours! I do like aqua and navy together hmmm might try the DP I need another ufp

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! That's just lovely! I'm always jealous of your mad sewing skills! Now I'm jealous of your rapability too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Love ya! XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...